Friday, February 4, 2011

How Many Inches Does Your Hymen

Daniela Affolter-Mangold: I can not think live
















interview with the Swiss Dipl Audioagogin, poet and artist Daniel Affolter-Mangold, who runs the blog "word collages" http://wortcollagen.blogspot.com

*

question: Ms. Affolter-Mangold: What is the main concern of your blog "word collages?

Answer: As a curious man of many interests and I am looking especially the exchange with "Like-minded". It often happens that my people, their works, their pictures, poems, stories, ideas, wishes, desires, needs, fears and inspire thought-provoking. I need as a human encounter with people. Whether that be in real life or on the internet.

What people need is love and Recognition - we both seek, directly or indirectly. As we connect with our skills, our abilities and talents to the outside, we get the opportunity to trigger emotions in other people. If we're lucky, there are positive emotions, which we are met with.

*

Question: Are you interested in writing, reading, traveling, painting, writing poetry, making collages, nature, photography, history, philosophy, culture, art, literature and much more. What is most important to you?

Answer: As a holistic human being to me everything is important. I can not live without thinking, without breath but maybe not. I can not be without food, and without social contacts, I may go. Everything is important, whether it be for the head, body, heart or mind. If I may say it quite extensively, creativity is most important to me.

*

Question: You describe yourself on your blog as a child of fire, wind, water and earth. What may be thought of this?

Answer: Well - I live on planet earth. Here is our life is largely determined by the 4 elements. Water, fire, earth and air. Without these four elements, there could be no such thing as the human species. Fire is for me a symbol of the sun. Without light and heat there would be no fertility in our Planet and hence no life. In addition, make me the items as well. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius (fire element), Asszendent fish (water element). Water symbolizes the feelings, the spirit of fire, earth and air the body's spirituality. I am a part of it all - and everything is a part of me.

*

question: If you have such varied interests as you, then the dates do not appear to an often too short?

Answer: In a word - yet! I write a lot and have several manuscripts in my drawers. Poetry, short stories, stories about the meaning of life, a book entitled "Mystical Paths" another with the Entitled "Living Psychology". Until now I had neither the energy nor the money to publish these drafts. But my second book of poems will be published in the spring. My acrylic paintings and collages also need time - but they are a perfect balance to the letter. Then there are husbands, children, dog, house and my work as Audioagogin. Just for fun, I always say: "Under stress, I work more efficiently" - so I need a certain amount of challenge, otherwise I will slow.

*

Question: Does your family you artistic in your activities?

Answer: My husband works in the graphic arts industry. His help, I owe the fact that I occasionally print a book and can publish. He supported me a lot with his employees. My biggest fan is my mother - and she motivates me and is now my best customer.

*

Question: Were you with your poems, paintings and collages already positive results?

Answer: So far I can speak of small successes. Previously were only sold about 15-20 copies of "Fickle". The great era of poetry seems to be over - although, who knows, maybe poems are booming again in the future. The sale of art (paintings and collages) is similarly difficult. A local exhibition would be possible, I will pursue this idea.

*
















Question: Have you ever thought about publishing a book?

Answer: This thought is always with me and since my youth. Finding a suitable publisher designed to be difficult. Therefore, I have published my poetry book self-published "Affolter word collages. I can offer my expertise to young artists who would like to see their poems or stories printed. Just something you have to always keep in mind - money also plays a role and there is nothing for nothing.

Onine shop of "word collages": http://de.dawanda.com/shop/Wortcollagen


*

Question: Tell us your favorite books, favorite movies and your favorite music?

Answer: Actually, I read almost anything that has letters, except the sports section and the stock market reports in the newspapers. Leave it a lot of good people and interesting stories. Very glad I read as Erich Maria Remarque. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry is a great mystic in my eyes. Hesse also impressed me, may be influenced. Umberto Ecco I like to read but also Roald Dahl. The poems of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe I still find quite charming and was already in the school is a big fan of his work. One of my favorite poets in the category "Humor" was and is Heinz Erhardt.

find films with depth, I see less expensive than slapstick and kitsch. The film "The Road" which I saw recently, has moved me deeply, it shows a future that we might have expected.

music I hear quite often. This ranges from blues to rock to folk and country. Again, I can hardly commit myself. The range is huge. Even classical music or pop I hear now and again like not very common.

*

question: we know, the prophet in his home not much. Be perceived by Swiss media as an artist?

Answer: I've already been invited to readings - on a smaller scale and I am a member of femscript, a network of writing in women. Media have my short story in the book "Letters to Switzerland - I am writing to you because I'm not with you" is mentioned. Without a judge's nothing in Switzerland. Who is not sold by a publisher, probably little chance of achieving a certain degree of "awareness." The "known" Swiss authors generally do not live in Switzerland, as much is known. Often attract authors to take in Germany, England or France residence, some in Ireland.



* Question: Do you practice your profession as Audioagogin pending and how can you explain to a layman this work?

Answer: Yes, I work actively as Audioagogin, give courses for hearing impairment and
Spätertaubte, so in Auftag of pro audito Switzerland, an organization that has us well trained. What is trained with us:

learning and practicing the speech movements of the reticle
training of language processing
Get used to changing hearing impressions
Good knowledge in dealing with the hearing aid and grant aids
getting the good articulation and modulation of the language
experiences with like-minded people
understanding tactics

Audioagoginnen: Communication Training Courses (rehabilitation courses) for
hard of hearing
deafened
Cochlear Implanted
new hearing aid makers (information classes)

And we will also 1 - week intensive courses in Switzerland, I will in the fall of 2011, a week in the Bernese Oberland (steering) teach.

*


Question: How is your relationship to nature?

Answer: The nature does not only create impressions, but also fresh air and gives me the opportunity to move me, with kids and dog walks, perhaps to capture a snapshot with the camera. As a lover of local fauna and flora which I like on the outside. Green is a healing color, so it is fitting that we humans are much staying in the green nature. Unfortunately, when I added the drive out into the cold winter months, something held back.



* Question: What is your biggest dream?

Answer: to get answers. Why are we here? Who is our Creator and what purpose we fulfill. I always wanted to return to the origins and roots in human history. Only - Where does this? And it's really the way we think? Since it would have still some mysteries and secrets that I reveal you.

addition, it would be nice if fate could set it up so that I could see my sons grow up and like I was still there when they grow up and have children myself.

*

question: Are there other web sites where you can learn about you?

Answer: My official homepage http://www.danielaaffolter.ch

*

The questions for the interview, the Wiesbaden-based journalist and author Ernst Probst, operates the interview Weblog http://interview-weblog.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment